chiari angel

chiari angel

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Here we go again....

Middle of the night again....2nd night in a row that fluid shifts are making it hard to sleep. I start to doze and wake up in a panic because I am choking. This is really tough right now. My dear husband half asleep kept reaching out and rubbing my back trying to comfort me and I am  shivering even wrapped in my heavy quilt.I am having painful muscle spasms from the coldness I feel throughout my body. I hate this feeling so much. I am thankful that at least for right now I am not feeling like I want to throw up. I have that awful ammonia taste in my mouth so I am thinking my BUN level must be up again. This is nothing I have not experienced before. I have gone thorough all these things and more. I take comfort in knowing someday I will have a new body.
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." Revelation 21:4

No comments:

Post a Comment