chiari angel

chiari angel

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Start Again...

After a couple of weeks of  i.v. iron infusions and a medicine change I am once again stable at  13% percent of my kidney function. At the encouragement of  my doctor at yesterdays appointment..I have decided I cannot give up on finding a donor. She once again said we will only use dialysis as a last resort for me and to only keep me alive until a donor is found. A live kidney transplant is my best option for long term survival. I am again...pleading for a second chance, begging please consider donating if you are either B or O blood type. I ask you...what would you do if you were me? I have got to fight for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment