chiari angel

chiari angel

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sweet angels


Tonight, holding my grand-daughter in my arms I was overcome with joy at the thought of possibly being able to watch her grow and someday become the wonderful young women I know she will be. Just like her mom. She reminds me so much of her. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and thought...this right here...is why I fight this illness. My grand-daughter my grand-sons...my kids. I don't want to miss a single moment of their lives. We have missed out on so much already and now I have a chance to make it up. Looking at my grand-daughters beautiful face and seeing her so excited to see me made me even more determined..Someday she and my grand-sons will know about this journey I have been on and that they were the reason I fought so hard to get well. My sweet angels it"s been a good day....You are my light in the darkest of nights...my beacon of hope...I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment