chiari angel

chiari angel

Friday, February 1, 2013

I would like to thank Find a Kidney Central for featuring my page on their website and for getting the word out for so many of us waiting for a kidney transplant. It helps to know we are not alone in this struggle. It has been a trying week for me as far as coping with painful swollen feet and skin problems associated with the edema. I was taken off my lasix 'booster' because we believe it may be the cause of my pancreas issues. But now despite increasing my lasix tablets the swelling has gotten so bad I am not getting enough circulation to my feet and legs. I have an appointment with a G.I. doctor on Monday to follow up on the pancreas stuff. I am trying very hard to stay positive...right now I feel like I am in a lonely place. I watch the world pass me by and I just want to get out there and live it. Someone wake me up from this nightmare...please.

No comments:

Post a Comment