chiari angel

chiari angel

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It takes great STRENGTH and COURAGE to live with Chronic Kidney Failure. I have never considered myself  weak but this is testing my ability. I woke up in the middle of the night and realized I had slept a good part of an entire day. I was so exhausted I literally could not move to even turn myself over in bed and now all the fluid that was in my feet and legs are in my chest and lungs making it hard to breathe. This disease is  relentless...you never get a break from it...there are never completely symptom free days. I wish I could just put it away and forget about it for a day or two.

I am wondering what it would be like to get THE CALL...every time my phone rings I think maybe this is the one. It has been over three years now since I was put on the list for a kidney from a deceased donor...but then again I don't want someone else to die just so I can live. So I no longer pray for the phone to ring. I hope and pray for a living donor...

No comments:

Post a Comment