chiari angel

chiari angel

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

GUARDIAN ANGEL...

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? I had the most amazing experience last Sunday night. I have not said anything about it for fear of being thought of as a crazy women! But...I decided it was too wonderful not to share. I went to bed around 10 p.m. feeling  horrible with this infection and pancreatitis and the extra fluid  in my body was worse than ever. I fell into a very deep sleep and must have rolled over onto my back at some point. All of a sudden I felt as if someone was rushing to my side and sat beside me on the bed. At that moment I felt like I could not breathe and was choking on the fluid that had gathered in my throat...the presence I felt sitting on my bed  reached out and touched my face and said ...' you are going to be okay'. I did not hear these words out loud.... but it was as if she said them to me without actually speaking them.... and I understood why she was there. In my mind I asked her what her name was and she said 'Holly". I took in a big gulp of air and she was gone. Next thing I know  I was fully awake coughing and gagging but breathing! I looked at the clock and it was 2:50 a.m. I got up and stayed up...I could not go back to sleep. I believe "Holly" is my guardian angel because I know I was choking in my sleep and not breathing when this happened. I can see my husband shake his head and roll his eyes at me over this...saying it was just a dream...but I don't think so.....

No comments:

Post a Comment