chiari angel

chiari angel

Friday, November 2, 2012

RELIEVED AND THANKFUL...

I am so very relieved and thankful tonight. After a very rough night I called my doctor this morning and described my symptoms. Intense pain from my shoulder down to my fingertips in the same arm where my dialysis access is located. I am also having upper stomach pain that has lasted a few days.My doctor said GO NOW to the er. They thought I could be having a heart issue since I  just had an infection in my jaw a couple of weeks ago. I was so scared,because that would have affected my transplant. Well, thank God it wasn"t my heart!!! I have a torn rotator cuff and my pancreas is acting up again. I get prancreatitis from time to time. This time probably from the antibiotics I took. When the doctor told me it was not my heart but the rotator cuff I wanted to hug him. I breathed a huge sigh of relief. When I finally got home I was greeted by hugs and kisses and the smiling faces of my kids and grand-kids. Thank you Lord for the many blessings you have given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment