chiari angel

chiari angel

Sunday, March 24, 2013

My sister in-law....

My sister in-law teaching my Grandaughter to walk...
My sister in-law came down from Pennsylvania to visit this week....we don't see each other often and I have enjoyed her being here so much. I love to have people visit...it's takes my mind away from being sick even if it is for just a little while. In the morning...we will say tearful goodbyes and my husband will take her to the airport to fly home. She has been one of my biggest cheerleaders and supporters in my journey and  I often wish we lived closer to each other. Everyone has gone to bed and I am sitting here listening to the rain and my mind is wandering...why do people put off telling their friends and family how much they are loved and cared for? I always end a conversation with "I Love You". I say it to my husband and children several times a day EVERYDAY... It's so important to never leave words and feelings unspoken because none of  us truly know when God will call us Home. I am also wandering as I do a lot these days....if this is going to be the last time I see my sister in-law. I know it's a morbid thought but I can't help wandering...I will try to push that thought out of mind and dream of the day when after my transplant I can visit her and we will  take our grandchildren  to the beach. But for now...I love you Squeen! Thank you for being there and sharing my story and rallying to find a donor. You are more than a sister in-law.... you are my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment